Middle Tennessee Law, an Association of Attorneys, represents clients in the areas of criminal defense, family law, personal injury and wills and estates. Our team of legal professionals includes a highly trained staff and experienced lawyers Kim Gilleland and David Hopkins who are focused on offering a comprehensive range of services backed by a proven track record. If you are looking for an attorney for a divorce, criminal defense, personal injury or wills and estates matter in Middle Tennessee, give us a call for a free consultation.
We keep you involved in your case and build a professional relationship with you that can serve your needs. When you contact the office of Middle Tennessee Law, you are opening the door to a legal partner you can rely on to deal with your immediate concerns and be there for you tomorrow.
Our Comprehensive Range of Legal Services:
Our lawyers Kim Gilleland and David Hopkins provide legal representation for clients throughout Middle Tennessee in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense — We offer criminal defense representation backed by experienced trial attorneys, including a former police officer, who understand how to evaluate evidence, review police procedure and create aggressive arguments in and out of the courtroom. From drug offenses and DUI to juvenile charges, we represent clients in matters as minor as traffic offenses and as serious as first-degree murder. If you have been charged with a crime and need an experienced criminal defense attorney in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Gallatin, Franklin, Ashland City or any of the surrounding areas, please contact us for a free consultation.
- Family Law — Most often, we work with divorce clients in Middle Tennessee through every stage of the family law process. We help individuals negotiate, mediate and litigate issues of property division, spousal support, custody and visitation, child support and paternity. We can also help parents, non-married fathers, grandparents and family members seek to protect children from neglect and abuse. If you need a divorce attorney in Murfreesboro, Nashville, or any of the surrounding areas, give us a call for a free consultation.
- Wills and Estates - While it is not a topic most people prefer to think about, planning your estate is important so that your wishes can be carried out and the burden on your loved ones will be lessened. Our attorneys can assist you with every step of the process, from drafting your will to guiding you through the probate process.
- Personal Injury — Whether you have been injured in a car accident, in a slip and fall accident or if you have suffered an injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, our personal injury attorneys can represent your interests during negotiation and litigation.
- Appeals — Along with our divorce and family law and appellate work, we handle criminal appeals from trials and other matters originating in criminal court. Appeals may also be taken from judgments and convictions occuring in General Sessions Courts. The time you have to file appeals is limited, somtimes to as little as 10 days, so contact us now regarding your appeal options.
- Post-Conviction Relief – After direct appeals have been exhausted in criminal cases, post-conviction relief may still be available to overturn your conviction. Post-conviction relief may also be available for those who have entered a guilty plea. The time for this relief is limited, so if you have completed your appeals or have concerns about the guilty plea you entered, do not wait to contact us so that we can begin the post-conviction process before it is too late.
Contact Middle Tennessee Law for Experienced Legal Support: 615-361-2800
The reason we provide comprehensive legal representation in matters ranging from drug offenses to divorce mediation is so our clients have a legal team upon whom they can rely to meet the unpredictable challenges they face now and in the future. We don’t expect that every client will need all, or even most, of our services, but we want to be sure that when you are facing legal trouble, you will have someone you can count on. The counties served by Middle Tennessee Law include: Beford, Cannon, Cheatham, Coffee, Davidson, Franklin, Lincoln, Marshall, Maury, Moore, Putnam, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson. Contact us today so we can get started on your case.